Hearing aids are listed in the sub-group 13.20.10 or 13.20.12/20 of the List of Aids depending on the maximum gain and maximum output sound pressure level. If a device has a gain of >=65dB and a maximum output sound pressure level of >=125dB it is listed in 13.20.10 (all values are measured with the 2 ccm coupler according to DIN EN 60318-5).
For both sub-groups we offer the following tests:
- Technical report about the features of the device
To apply for a test please provide the following documents:
- Application sheet for homologation
- Application sheet for technical report (if desired)
- Questionnaire for technical report
- Data catalogue (draft with exemplary data DIN EN 60118-0 2016, guide to fill the document)
- Reference device
- Measurement data of the reference device (draft with exemplary data DIN EN 60118-0 2016, guide to fill the document)
- Data sheets in German
- Software and cable for programming
- Authorization of the manufacturer, if the manufacturer is not the applicant
If you would like to electronically submit the test reports to the GKV-Spitzenverband, we are happy to support you and to provide detailed information.
If you would like to add private label names afterwards, please use the corresponding application sheet. Furthermore, please note that this document needs to be signed and sent to us as original.